In order for any business to succeed they need to have the right planning, the right strategy, and the right execution of these things. Isef helps its clients expand and grow by providing them all three. We know how important it is to have the right plan, if your plan is wrong then every step you take will be in the wrong direction as well. This moves companies away from their objective instead of towards it. We study our clients deeply before suggesting any plan, because we have to ensure that we have all the variables in check.
EXPERTS IN STRATEGIC CONSULTING
Once we have a plan, we work with our clients on creating a strategy. Many people think strategy and plan are the same but Isef understand and executes better. We know that plan is what we try to achieve and strategy is how we are going to achieve it.
Bring our strategic planning services onsite to help transform your organization by building a strategic plan & putting everything in place to move it into execution.
Good strategy is the antidote to competition. Strategic thinking is the process of developing a strategy that defines your value proposition and your unique value chain. This process includes market and competitive research as well as an assessment of the company’s capabilities and the industry forces impacting it.
STRATEGIC PLANNING SERVICES
We help industry leading service and support operations set their strategic goals, improve operational efficiency and drive world class levels of performance, while improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Our proven strategic planning methods leverage input from key decision makers within the organization, interviews with individual contributors and discussions with key customers to develop the strategic plan and align organizational objectives for maximum business results. In addition, we will align the strategy with customer service industry standards and best practices to ensure your success.
The voice of your customer is at the heart of any growth strategy. Work with our Research Team to build a targeted, practical approach to gathering your customers’ perspective so you know why you’re winning or why you’re not.
Our Customer Insights Services include:
- Customer insights are gathered using a simple, responsive web-based survey.
- OnStrategy performs advanced analysis and interpretation of data that is tailored to provide insight to your organization’s executive, management and front line levels.
- A built-in feature recognizes at-risk customers, while alerting management and prompting immediate customer communications.
Engage your organization in the strategic planing process. We’ll develop a targeted survey to gather insight from board members, managers, and staff. We’ll help you develop a strategic analysis with custom questions developed into a survey that helps gather insight from board members, managers, and key staff.
Employee Insights Services include:
- Tailored questions based on our expertise in strategy to solicit valuable input from your board members, directors, managers, and/or key staff.
- We’ll distribute your survey via an email link to a list of specified participants. Surveys take approximately 30 minutes and can be completed anonymously.
- Answers are aggregated into a final report and SWOT analysis clearly identifying key strategic topics and ways to take action.
Our team of expert practitioners will facilitate custom-built strategy sessions with proven methodologies, practical tools and hands-on exercises for designing a strategy and putting an effective management system in place.
Our Coaching Services Include:
- Articulate mission and vision: Reach consensus on why the organization exists, determine its primary business, identify its values, and create an image of what success will look like.
- Agree on priorities:Identify the broad approaches (strategies) for addressing critical issues and the results to be sought via (long-term and short-term) objectives and goals.
- Organize the plan: Put the pieces together into one coherent document that is practical, implementable, and easily managed and monitored.
STRATEGY PERFORMANCE INDEX
Strategic planning is a critical activity for leaders of all types of organizations. Through this process leaders set the organization’s future direction and define the specific outcomes and strategies that will lead to achieving that direction. Considering the critical value of the strategic planning process and the investment it requires, leaders are strongly compelled to make sure that the investment in planning is fully realized.
- The Strategic Performance Index is a performance indicator, which is incorporated with additional organizational analysis to jumpstart strategic planning.
- Incorporate insight from your leadership team from this web-based survey. Create focus and clarity to potential activities for driving growth.
- It’s not a test. There are no right and wrong answers. It provides a perspective to measure and assess your current strategic activities.
For some years, I have successfully operated several businesses. I got to realize that, to be successful in business, I had to trust Isef Business Consult for all my business planning, development and management services. Isef is simply a turnkey business consulting firm.
AG ARCADIA INVESTS LTD
Accra - Ghana
The success of very business depends on how well strategies are developed, communicated and implemented towards achievement. This is what Isef Business Consult is best at and I recommend them to every entrepreneur.
LYNKPAL Ltd. - TEMA
Isef Business Consult developed our 210-bed capacity hospital business plan worth $115 million, which has been vetted and approved by investors for funding. Isef is simply the best.
Special Page Hospital
For all professionally-structured business plans, Marketing Plans, Strategic Plans and all other business planning and development services, Isef Business Consult is just the only choice.
Samuel Sankpo - Agropek Gh
Isef Business Consult provided my business plan with a thorough road-map for ensuring the continuing success of my business. I recommend Isef Business Consult to every entrepreneur.
PETER PAUL AKANKO
KENTE MASTER - KUMASI